To set up your organization for tax exemption so that you may purchase from our website and not be charged sales tax, e-mail us a copy of your sales tax exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org, then:
1. Create an account on www.poltex.com. Click on "Sign In" in the upper right corner of the website and then "Sign Up".
2. Your account will either be activated immediately (skip to step 4), or you will be sent an email to activate your account (Go to Step 3).
3. Click the link in your email from Poltex to activate your account. Once you activate you will be taken back to Poltex.com.
4. Click on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner.
5. Go to "View Addresses". Then click on "Add New Address". Enter your Shipping Address info (billing can be done later when placing the order).
6. Once your account is set up, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 541-678-0534 to let us know that your account has been set up. We can then update your poltex.com account to remove sales tax calculation.
7. Once your account is updated to remove sales tax, we will send you an email letting you know.
If you have any issues with the above process, please feel free to reach out to us directly and we can help you out: 541-678-0534 or firstname.lastname@example.org